Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Brief Summary – We do not sell, rent, lease, or give away any of your information with anyone that doesn’t need it i.e. third-parties. For more details see Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties below.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order for installation, any follow-up trips, or request the removal of our equipment.
When using our website (initial registration, or ordering a service) you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, broker, mailing address, phone number(s) or credit card information.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you refer one of your colleagues to our company, you may need to submit the recipient’s name, email address, address, phone number or Broker. You will NEVER be required to submit someone else’s credit/debit card information.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Geaux Post. This information can include, but not limited to such things as: your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Geaux Post website.
How we may use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience by helping us respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We are always trying to enhance our website based on your comments.
- To improve customer service by responding to our customer needs and services.
- To process transactions. Your information (public or private) will NOT be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or person for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service.
- To send periodic emails to you relating to your order, company news, updates related products or services, or any additional information we may find useful to our clients to know about. You may unsubscribe from future emails by using the instructions located at the bottom of each email.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We use third-party companies to collect statistics when you visit some of the pages on our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. They DO NOT collect your name, address, email address, or telephone number. We DO NOT disclose anything that could be used to personally identify you to those individuals.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information, such as credit/debit card numbers, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will NOT be stored on our servers.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
REal Excellence Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of any third-party websites that are linked to our website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on all third-party websites prior to providing any personal information at or to such sites.
The REal Excellence Inc. website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize REal Excellence Inc. pages or registered with REal Excellence Inc. site a cookie helps REalExcellenceInc.com recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the same REal Excellence Inc. website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved so you can easily use the REal Excellence Inc. features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the REal Excellence Inc. website.
Changes to this Statement
REal Excellence Inc. will occasionally update the Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. REal Excellence Inc. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how REal Excellence Inc. is protecting you information and privacy.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other question, concerns, or comments about these privacy policies please contact us.
Mail: P.O. BOX 16751, Sugar Land, TX 77496