Bo Porter Future All-Stars Baseball Virtual Training and Development Program
Course: Virtual Accelerated Hitting Program
“Where hitting becomes simplistic!”
Learn from the best in the game anytime, anywhere with Future All-Stars Baseball Virtual Training and Development courses.
Enroll today in Future All-Stars Baseball Virtual Accelerated Hitting Program and learn directly from “The Coach of Champions” Bo Porter and other highly qualified instructors and coaches. Bo is a former MLB Player, Coach, Manager, Executive and current Network Analyst for the Washington Nationals. His tutelage has helped countless hitters achieve great feats. In 2014 Bo managed Houston Astros All-Star Second Baseman José Altuve, who was the 2014 American League Batting Champion and 2017 American League MVP. Bo’s 28-plus years of experience in professional sports gives him a wealth of knowledge to share with hitters from youth development to the professional level.
The course will begin on the 1st day of the month and conclude on the 16th day of the month. All lessons, videos, PDF, documents, articles, graphs, discussion topics, interactive learning and assignments are shared daily with detailed instructions. Each lesson is approximately 20-30 minutes per day during the 16-Day course. But you can revisit the lessons at any time using your login on the FASS website.
This course is offered:
- February 1st-16th (Spring S1)
- March 1st-16th (Spring S2)
- April 1st-16th (Spring S3)
Why you should take this course:
Young hitters today are being overwhelmed with tons of information that cause them to overthink a process that’s best accomplished through timing, rhythm, balance, proper breathing, confidence, and tension-free reactions. The art of hitting becomes more manageable and obtainable when a hitter possesses the ability to turn the unpredictable into predictable probabilities using proven concepts, analytics and the ability to control the controllable. This course will help you better understand the fundamental absolutes of hitting, the importance of moving on to the next pitch, and what constitutes a productive at-bat.
Who should take this course:
This virtual development course is intended for student-athletes and professionals proactively looking to develop as a hitter and reach their full potential. Developing your skills can help you improve but enhancing your mental capacity and knowledge will give you a distinct competitive advantage over your competitors. You have a great opportunity to take your game to the highest level and we will provide the platform, elite instruction and resources to make that possible. This virtual course will place you on a team with others who share a growth mindset and commitment to excellence.
This course is offered to our:
- Senior Stars- 7th & 8th Grade
- Minor Stars- 9th & 10th Grade
- Major Stars Level- 11th & 12th Grade
- Collegiate Stars
- Professional Stars
Virtual Accelerated Hitting Program Course Outline
Note: Each lesson is approximately 20-30 minutes per day during the 16-Day course. But you can revisit the lessons at any time using your login.
- Lesson 1: INTRODUCTION TO FASS / Why Athletes Succeed or Fail
- Lesson 2: STRIKE ZONE DISCIPLINE / VISION PLAN
- Lesson 3: THE ABSOLUTES OF HITTING
- Lesson 4: SELECTIVE AGGRESSIVE APPROACH
- Lesson 5: THE PROGRESSIVE BIG LEAGUE AT BAT
- Lesson 6: THE PROFESSIONAL SWING
- Lesson 7: PITCH RECOGNITION & PITCH SEQUENCE
- Lesson 8: DRILLS, BATTING PRACTICE & GAME
- Lesson 9: ADVANCE HITTING MEETING / MENTAL CHECK 1
- Lesson 10: BARREL EFFICIENCY
- Lesson 11: LAUNCH ANGLE
- Lesson 12: SITUATIONAL HITTING PART 1
- Lesson 13: SITUATIONAL HITTING PART 2
- Lesson 14: TWO-STRIKE APPROACH
- Lesson 15: MENTAL GAME PLAN PART 1
- Lesson 16: MENTAL GAME PLAN PART 2 / FINAL AT BAT
This course normally costs $399.99. Take advantage of our Early Stars Holiday Enrollment Special and receive $150.00 off and pay just $249.99 if you enroll today!
This course will fill up fast.